New Student Registration Information
Requirements for Enrollment as per Tennessee State Law and the Sumner County Board of Education are as follows:
- Tennessee Certificate of Immunization (must provide before starting class)
- Certified Birth Certificate (not mother's copy)
- Custody Papers (if necessary)
- Two proofs of residency (address must be in our school zone)
Proof of Residency may be the following:
- Legal document or Lease for a specific address
- Bank statements, mortgage documents, payment books
- Current bill assigned to specific address (electric, gas, water, landline, telephone, cable) Cell phone bills are not accepted.
*Please note: To enroll - You must currently be residing in Watt Hardison Elementary School Zone.
We strongly suggest completing printing and completing the required Sumner County forms and the health form. Don't forget to do the registration on SKYWARD. For help with our SKYWARD platform click here.